Enjoliqué D. Aytch focuses her practice on product liability, mass tort litigation, and commercial litigation. She has extensive experience defending domestic and international medical device and pharmaceutical manufacturers in multi-plaintiff actions, as well as hospitals and physicians in medical malpractice actions in all stages of litigation, including trial. She has represented high profile clients in disputes capturing media attention, including Atrium Medical Corporation and Under Armour.
Enjoliqué serves as co-chair of Akerman’s Black Network Group, an internal network group whose objective is to provide support, development, and networking opportunities. She was re-selected into The National Black Lawyers Top 40 Under 40, highlighting the top 40 black attorneys under the age of 40 from each state or region who have demonstrated excellence in their legal practice.
Enjoliqué was also designated as a fellow of The Leadership Council on Legal Diversity in 2017. Imbued with a spirit of activism, Enjoliqué devotes her time and efforts to professional organizations and to the community as a whole.
She serves as Pro Bono Co-Chair for the South Florida Chapter of the Federal Bar Association. Together with the Southern District of Florida’s Court Assisted Reentry (C.A.R.E) Program, she mentors a former prisoner returning to society. Enjoliqué also mentors students at the University of Miami and Florida International University.
- J.D., University of Georgia School of Law, 2007, cum laude, Georgia Journal of International & Comparative Law, Editor-in-Chief
- B.A., American University, 2003, Dean’s List Recipient
Bar Admissions : Florida; Georgia
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia
Professional Experience :
- Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Marcia G. Cooke, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, 2012-2014
- The Atlanta Bar Association
- DRI Product Liability Diversity Committee, Chair
- Federal Bar Association, South Florida Chapter
- Gate City Bar Association
- Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys (GABWA)
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity, Fellow, 2017
- Wilkie D. Ferguson, Jr. Bar Association
Rate : $$$$