Eoghan Keenan is a partner in Weil’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice and is based in New York. Mr. Keenan represents public and private companies in connection with complex domestic and cross-border mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, and divestitures. He also provides counsel regarding general corporate matters, including reporting requirements, corporate governance issues, defensive measures and other strategic considerations.
- Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. in its $14.6 billion merger with Discovery Communications, Inc.
- Straight Path Communications, Inc. in its $3.1 billion sale to Verizon Communications, Inc.
- American Securities in its $2.5 billion take-private acquisition of Air Methods Corporation and in its acquisition of a controlling interest in Blue Bird Corporation.
- Engility Holdings, Inc. in its $2.5 billion all-stock sale to Science Applications International Corp.
- Progressive Waste Solutions Ltd. in its $2.67 billion merger with Waste Connections, Inc.
- The Kroger Company in its acquisition of Vitacost.com.
- Evercore as financial advisor to a committee of independent directors of T-Mobile US, Inc. in T-Mobile’s $146 billion merger with Sprint Corporation.
- Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (FNF) in a series of transactions that brought about the tax-free distribution of its interest in Black Knight Financial Services, Inc. (n/k/a Black Knight, Inc.) to owners of FNF Group, following which Black Knight became an independent, publicly traded company.
- GE Aviation in its sale of its electromechanical actuation division to TransDigm Group Incorporated.
- Opera Software ASA in its acquisition of AdColony Inc.
- Colgate University (B.A., 2001)
- Washington Univ Law (J.D., 2007)
Admissions : New York State
Rate : $$$$