Ephraim McDowell focuses his practice on appellate matters. Prior to joining O’Melveny, Ephraim served as a law clerk for Associate Justice Elena Kagan on the US Supreme Court, and Chief Judge Merrick B. Garland on the US Court of Appeals for the DC Circuit.
- New York
- US Court of Appeals, First, Second, and District of Columbia Circuits
- Harvard University, J.D., 2016: summa cum laude; Harvard Law Review; Fay Diploma; Sears Prize 2014 & 2015; Ames Moot Court Competition, Semifinalist, Best Brief
- Hamilton College, B.A., 2012: summa cum laude; Phi Beta Kappa
- Honorable Elena Kagan, Supreme Court of the United States
- Honorable Merrick B. Garland, US Court of Appeals, District of Columbia Circuit x`
Rate : $$$$