Eric A. Welter is the founder and president of Welter Law Firm. Eric is an experienced trial lawyer who has represented national corporations in complex litigation, including class actions, involving a wide range of employment law, public accommodation and business issues. His practice focuses on employment law and litigation of employment-related disputes, with a particular focus on high-stakes or complex multi-plaintiff cases.
Eric’s business litigation practice includes representing organizations in cases involving commercial and franchise disputes, business torts, breach of contract claims, enforcement of confidentiality, nonsolicitation and noncompete agreements and trade secret misappropriation cases.
Eric also counsels and represents executives in contract negotiations and disputes.
Eric is a Fellow in the Litigation Counsel of America (LCA). The LCA is a trial lawyer honorary society composed of less than one-half of one percent of American lawyers. Fellowship in the LCA is highly selective and by invitation only. Fellows are selected based upon excellence and accomplishment in litigation, both at the trial and appellate levels, and superior ethical reputation.
- Virginia Bar Association (Member, Labor & Employment Section).
- Fairfax Bar Association (Chair, Employment Law Section 2004-2006; Program Director, Labor & Employment Section 2002-2004).
- Society for Human Resource Management (Member).
- Dulles Regional Chamber of Commerce (Member; Advocacy Committee 2011).
- J.D., with honors, George Washington University School of Law, 1992.
- B.A., Economics, cum laude, Boston College, 1989.
Rate : $$$