Eric Zacks work Full-time member of the faculty at Wayne State University Law School, where he is an Associate Professor of Law.
Teaches mergers & acquisitions, corporate finance, corporations, securities regulation, contracts, and a transactional law competition course.
Significant experience advising private business entities and individuals, including private equity funds and their portfolio companies, with respect to complex acquisitions and divestitures, debt and equity financings, management equity/employment arrangements, supplier and sales representative agreements, as well as general business operations and other corporate matters.
Scholarship focuses on modern consumer contracting practices and the relevance of behavioral and cognitive sciences to the legal and social construction of contract formation, breach and enforcement.
- Harvard Law School
- Juris Doctor
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- 2000 Williston Contracts Competition, 2nd Place Winner
- University of Michigan
- B.A. in Political Science
- Honors: Graduated with High Distinction
- Pi Sigma Alpha, Political Science Honor Society
- Sigma lota Rho, Honor Society for International Studies
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Business Law Section Council, State Bar of Michigan (term expires 2019)
Rate : $$$