Eric Blanchard is a partner resident in the firm’s New York office and is a vice chair of the Capital Markets and Securities Practice Group. Mr. Blanchard regularly represents companies in the pharmaceutical and life sciences industries.
Mr. Blanchard advises companies and investment banks on initial public offerings, follow-on equity offerings, pre-IPO financings, investment grade debt offerings, liability management transactions, proxy contests, and acquisitions.
Mr. Blanchard regularly represents public companies with securities and disclosure issues and corporate governance matters. The Legal 500 US describes Mr. Blanchard as “very proactive with a deep knowledge of securities law.”
- Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, J.D., 1999
- University of Maryland, B.A., 1996
Bar Admissions : New York
Representative Matters :
- REGENXBIO Inc. in a follow-on offering of common stock.
- Oxford Immunotec Global PLC in a follow-on offering of common stock.
- MacroGenics, Inc. in a registered direct offering and at the market program.
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. in a private placement of common stock.
- Zoetis Inc. in multiple offerings of investment-grade notes.
- Johnson & Johnson in multiple offerings of investment-grade notes.
- Avid Technology, Inc. in a private offering of convertible notes pursuant to Rule 144A.
- The Board of Trustees of The Ohio State University in connection with a university-wide assessment of the institution’s compliance program, which led to the establishment of a novel Office of University Compliance and Integrity.
Memberships and Affiliations :
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York, Financial Reporting Committee
- Society of Corporate Secretaries and Governance Professionals
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$