Eric S. Boos’s practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, including privacy and data security, business torts, competition law and all forms of intellectual property protection. He also regularly represents construction material manufacturers, distributors and suppliers in construction-defect matters and consumer class actions.
Eric regularly counsels clients regarding the identification and mitigation of privacy and data security risks, compliance with breach notification requirements, consumer privacy policies, effective data breach response protocols, the management of regulatory inquiries, and effective strategies for enforcing intellectual property rights.
Before becoming an attorney, Eric serviced the commercial banking needs of complex corporate and municipal clients. During this time, he gained extensive experience customizing cost-effective solutions to his clients’ operational and financial challenges by incorporating cutting-edge cash-flow management technologies to improve daily workflows.
- J.D., magna cum laude, University of Miami School of Law
- JOTWELL (online legal scholarship journal), Student Editor
- Charles C. Papy Moot Court Board member
- Order of the Coif
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards (Advanced Copyright, Patent Law, Intellectual Property, Civil Procedure and Legal Communications)
- Dean’s Certificates of Excellence (Civil Procedure and Legal Communications)
- Lilian R. Levy Award
- Graduate Certificate, Florida International University School of Business (Financial Accounting)
- B.A., University of Miami (International Studies and Economics)
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- International Association of Privacy Professionals
- The Sedona Conference, Working Group 11: Data Security and Privacy Liability
- The Florida Bar
- Appellate Practice and Advocacy Section
- Business Law Section
- Entertainment Arts and Sports Law Section
Rate : $$$$