Eric J. Buescher is a Principal at Cotchett, Pitre & McCarthy, where he focuses on consumer fraud, elder abuse, false claims litigation and employment litigation. Mr. Buescher received his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, with a focus on International Relations from Duke University. After graduating, Mr. Buescher worked as a researcher in Washington, DC assisting law firms with complex research projects for active litigation matters.
Subsequently, Mr. Buescher received his J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center. While at Georgetown, Mr. Buescher was a member of the Georgetown Journal on Law and Public Policy and published an article regarding Fifth Amendment takings as they relate to affordable housing and the Department of Housing and Urban Development titled “Home Robbery: Congress and HUD’s Taking of Private Property in Affordable Housing.” 7 Geo. J.L. & Pub. Pol’y 571 (2009).
Mr. Buescher is a member of San Mateo Trial Lawyers Association and Consumer Attorneys of California.
- All Federal Courts in California
- United States Supreme Court
- 4th Circuit Court of Appeals
- 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Washington, DC
- Duke University, B.A., 2005
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D. 2010
- San Mateo Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
Rate : $$$$