Eric Christu is a partner in the West Palm Beach office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is Chair of the Intellectual Property Practice Group. Eric and the Shutts IP Practice Group handle all aspects of patent, trademark, copyright, trade secrets, and other intellectual property matters.
Eric specializes in complex commercial and business disputes, with a focus on intellectual property, construction and real estate issues. He also regularly handles matters involving banking, corporate, and employment issues in state and federal courts. His active trial practice includes recent cases involving complex intellectual property issues, partnership disputes, and construction defects.
Eric has served as a member of the Ad Hoc Advisory Committee on Court-Annexed Mediation for the Southern District of Florida, past-President of the Palm Beach County Federal Bar Association, and past-Chair of the Florida Bar Business Litigation Certification Committee.
- University of Minnesota, B.A. with honors, 1981
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 1984
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- Palm Beach County Federal Bar Association, Past President
- Florida Bar Business Litigation Certification Committee, Past Chair
- American Bar Association’s Forum on the Construction Industry, Past Member, Division Steering Committee
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, ad hoc Advisory Committee on Court-Annexed
- Mediation (2009-2014)
- Member – American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
Rate : $$$