Eric Coleman handles a wide variety of complex business litigation, including commercial disputes, breach of contract claims, fraud claims, and shareholder derivative actions. Eric also represents a number of construction industry clients, including owners, contractors, and subcontractors, in litigation and arbitration involving construction liens, construction defects, project delay claims, and breach of contract disputes.
He also counsels government contractors at the local, state, and federal levels on procurement and bid protests. With an undergraduate degree in building science, construction management, from Auburn University, Eric understands the construction industry and its day-to-day challenges, enabling him to quickly and efficiently assess the client’s needs and situation and provide informed counsel.
- University of Alabama School of Law (J.D., 2014)
- Auburn University (B.S., 2011)
- Litigation Associate, Greenspoon Marder, P.A. (2016-2017)
- Construction Litigation Associate, Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC (2014-2016)
- Summer Associate, Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC (2012, 2013)
Rate : $$$