Eric Lavers practices intellectual property law with an emphasis on the acquisition, protection and enforcement of patent rights within Canada and around the world. In addition to drafting and prosecuting patent applications, Mr. Lavers also regularly provides opinions on a diverse range of patent issues, including patentability, infringement, validity and freedom-to-operate, as well as intellectual property and technology aspects of commercial transactions.
During his years of practice, Mr. Lavers has worked extensively with clients in a wide array of technology sectors, including the electronics, telecommunications, aerospace, optics, acoustics, analytical physics, power control, and software fields.
- University of Toronto, B.A.Sc., Electrical Engineering, 2004
- University of Toronto, J.D., 2008
- Called to the Bar of Ontario, 2009
- Bar Jurisdictions, New York, 2012
- New York, 2012
- Intellectual Property Institute of Canada
- Toronto Intellectual Property Group
Rate : $$$