Eric Page is a partner in the Tampa office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Business Litigation Practice Group. Eric works with clients to address and solve their problems in and out of court. He regularly works with owners, managers and developers of property, tax consultants, asset managers, referral sources, in-house counsel and business decision-makers.
His experience includes handling business disputes, commercial leases, zoning, land use and administrative matters, title issues, constitutional and statutory property rights, contract disputes, appeals, tax deeds, and ad valorem tax disputes involving property assessments.
Eric’s goal is always to identify what each client needs, and to ensure that the firm provides legal services that efficiently reach that goal. Eric is active in the Hillsborough County Bar Association, and in the community at large as a Board Member and as the Real Estate Development Committee Chair of the Corporation to Develop Communities of Tampa.
While at Stetson College of Law, Eric was a member of the Law Review and the Moot Court Board. Eric actively supports Stetson students by volunteering to critique or judge their advocacy teams and events. Before law school, Eric coached seven years of college baseball and one year of high school baseball.
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- American Bar Association, Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Section
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Former Chair, Real Property Portion of Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- St. Petersburg Bar Association
- Board Member, Corporation to Develop Communities of Tampa, Inc
- Chair, Real Estate Development Committee of CDC of Tampa
- Suncoasters of St. Petersburg
- Former Co-Chair of Parade Committee and Presidential appointee to Executive Committee
- Former Vice Chair, Rollins College Tampa Bay Alumni Chapter
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2004
- Law Review
- Moot Court Board
- Best Brief and runner-up of Best Advocate, Duberstein Bankruptcy Moot Court Competition
- Research Assistant in Real Property
- E. Harris Drew Memorial Award for Excellence in Written and Oral Advocacy
- Victor O. Mehle Trial Advocacy Award
- University of South Alabama, M.S. Exercise Physiology, 1996
- Rollins College, B.S. Economics, 1994
Rate : $$$