Eric Feder represents and counsels clients on a wide range of issues in media, intellectual property and internet law, including defamation, copyright, newsgathering, and invasion of privacy. In addition to litigating cases in these areas, Eric frequently provides pre-publication and pre-broadcast counseling and advice, including regular in-newsroom review of newspapers and magazines.
His clients include digital and print media companies; journalists and authors; newspaper and magazine publishers; and television production companies and digital media startups.
- Law Clerk, Hon. J. Paul Oetken, U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, New York, N.Y., 2011-2012
- Law Clerk, Hon. Kimba M. Wood, U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, New York, N.Y., 2010-2011
- Associate, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP, New York, N.Y., 2007-2010
- J.D., New York University School of Law, 2007, magna cum laude
- Editor-in-Chief, NYU Annual Survey of American Law
- B.A., Music, Amherst College, 2002, magna cum laude
Rate : $$$