A former vice president and senior legal counsel for the credit card and retail services division of HSBC, Eric J. Gribbin possesses deep knowledge of the financial services sector.
He represents banks, finance companies, securities broker-dealers, insurance brokers, investment advisors, and other financial institutions in complex commercial litigation, regulatory and compliance, and transactional matters.
Eric has significant experience with private label, co-brand, and affinity credit card contracts and service agreements. He also represents credit card processors and money services businesses.
His practice includes banking and UCC litigation, injunction proceedings, restrictive covenant and trade secret disputes, securities fraud litigation, and class action defense.
- J.D., Duke University School of Law, 1998, Duke Law Journal, Articles Editor, 1997-1998; Staff Editor, 1996-1997
- B.A., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1991, with distinction
Bar Admissions : Illinois; California
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
Rate : $$$