Eric Horn joined Wingate, Russotti, Shapiro & Halperin LLP in 2014. He currently handles litigation in the areas of general negligence, Motor vehicle liability and premises liability. Eric’s responsibilities also include case management in the areas of construction Accidents and Labor Law.
Prior to joining WRSH, Eric practiced in the field of personal injury law and litigated numerous cases to both settlement and trial. Eric has practiced for approximately eighteen years in New York City. Eric regularly conducts legal information seminars at Bedford Central Presbyterian Church in Brooklyn, New York.
Eric was born in New York City and raised in neighboring Rockland County, New York. Eric currently resides in New Jersey with his wife and son.
- B.A., Lehigh University
- J.D., Western New England College School of Law
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S District Court, Eastern District of NY
- New York City Bar Association
- Bronx County Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$