Eric’s practice focuses on intellectual property, with particular emphasis on the management of patents, trademarks, copyrights, domain names and trade secrets, domestic and international patent and trademark procurement, conducting patentability, validity, infringement, and product clearance reviews, and handling all forms of intellectual property transactions.
Eric is a registered Patent Attorney with the United States Patent & Trademark Office.
- Extensive domestic and international patent procurement experience in the life sciences, chemical, medical device, and software arts.
- Draft and negotiate complex intellectual property asset transfers, licenses, development and security agreements.
- Provide patentability, product clearance, validity and infringement review.
- Trademark and copyright prosecution.
- Counsel Internet and online issues, including successful Domain Name Dispute arbitrations before the World Intellectual Property Organization.
- JD, Tulane University Law School, magna cum laude, 1998
- BS, Vanderbilt University, cum laude, 1994
Rate : $$$