Attorney Eric Mikovch’s practice covers two major areas: real estate transactions and criminal defense. His real estate practice involves representation of borrowers, buyers, sellers and banks involved in real estate closings and refinancings.
His expertise spans residential and commercial transactions, along with pursuing claims in mortgage foreclosure. In his criminal defense practice, attorney Mikovch represents individuals charged with crimes ranging from first degree felonies to summary offenses. He is admitted to practice before all courts under the purview of the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, as well as the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, J.D. – 1994
- Colgate University, Hamilton, New York, B.A. magna cum laude – 1991
- Pennsylvania, 1994
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 1994
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Rate : $$$$