Eric James Hoffmann is an associate attorney in Foley Gardere’s Transactions and Mergers & Acquisitions Practices.
Eric has worked on a wide range of transactional matters for U.S. and international energy clients, including exploration and production companies, midstream entities and oilfield service providers. He has drafted, negotiated, or reviewed various energy-related agreements, including:
- Gas gathering agreements
- Access agreements
- Gas purchase agreements (and oil purchase agreements)
- Gas processing agreements and gas treating agreements
- Transportation agreements
- Operating agreements and oil and gas leases
Eric’s practice also includes an emphasis on general corporate needs, including business startups. Eric works primarily with companies in the U.S., mainly representing exploration and production, midstream entities and oilfield service providers.
He has also represented clients in the transportation industry.Eric has earned a reputation among his clients and colleagues for being direct, to the point and responsive.
- J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law (2013)
- Staff Editor, SMU International Law Review Association
- Recipient, State Bar of Texas Oil & Gas Scholarship
- Recipient, Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation Scholarship
- Member, Order of the Coif
- Member, Corporate Law Association, Real Estate Law
- B.B.A., The University of Texas at Austin (2010)
- Texas (2013)
- Colorado (2017)
Rate : $$$$