Eric Krause is a senior associate in the Intellectual Property Group, resident in White & Case’s Palo Alto office. His practice focuses on patent litigation involving various technologies such as semiconductor design and fabrication, liquid crystal display technologies, internet-based and mobile applications, and wireless communications.
Eric has also worked abroad in Japan, counseling a top Japanese-based international consumer electronics manufacturer on patent issues, including invalidity, enforceability, infringement, and prosecution of semiconductor, electronics, and processing patents.
Before practicing law, Eric worked for several years as an and engineer and strategic alliance manager at a major microprocessor manufacturer, managing third party development and support of BIOS and systems management infrastructure for microprocessor platforms.
- JD, University of California, Hastings College of the Law
- BSEE, Rice University
Bars and Courts:
- US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- US Patent and Trademark Office
- US District Court for the Northern District of California
- US District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
Rate : $$$