Eric is a senior member of our Litigation Division and he joined us with over 25 years of representing public and private entities throughout South Florida. Eric’s primary specialization is the defense of personal injury, policy liability, workers compensation on behalf of municipalities and insurance companies.
He also has many years of courtroom experience and has handled a wide range of matters in the fields of commercial and civil litigation, real estate disputes, foreclosure and lien collection as well as general collection matters. Over his career, Eric has also developed expertise in insurance coverage disputes representing both insureds and insurance companies.
Eric was born and raised in South Florida and has many ties to the community. He is active in professional organizations and civic affairs and is a long time Rotarian in the Weston Chapter.
- Nova University, Center for the Study of Law, JD, 1989
- Muhlenberg College, Allentown, Pennsylvania, BA, 1986
- University of Warwick, Coventry, England,1985
- Instituto Internacional Alhambra, Malaga, Spain, 1986
- Florida, 1989
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit
Rate : $$$