Eric L. Levi focuses his practice on complex patent litigation. He also assists with patent prosecution matters. Prior to joining the firm, Eric was a judicial intern to Judge Pauline Newman, Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit. As a student attorney, Eric also counseled clients on trademark, patent, and copyright matters while in the Glushko-Samuelson Intellectual Property Law Clinic.
Before getting into the legal industry, Eric was a remediation engineer and quality investigator and the manufacturing aseptic, terminally sterilized, and finishing supervisor and quality engineer at Hospira. Eric earned his undergraduate degree in chemical engineering from the University of Delaware.
Eric earned his law degree from American University Washington College of Law. While in law school, he was a senior staff member of the American University Law Review and articles editor of the Health Law and Policy Brief. Eric is an avid tennis player and coached at both Sidwell Friends and Maret High School. Practicing under the supervision of members of Cozen O’Connor, P.C.
- American University, Washington College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2018
- University of Delaware, B.Ch.E., with honors, 2012
BAR ADMISSIONS : New Jersey
- Burg-Levi Education Foundation
- American Bar Association, IP and Health Law
- Pauline Newman Intellectual Property American Inn of Court
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
Rate : $$$$