Eric Biscopink is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Tax Practice Group in Washington, DC. He focuses on tax controversy, tax planning, and taxation of executive compensation. Prior to joining the Firm, Mr. Biscopink worked as a law clerk for the Honorable Joseph R. Goeke at the United States Tax Court. In law school, he served as articles editor for the Kentucky Law Journal.
Mr. Biscopink regularly advises clients on various aspects of tax law, including international tax planning for multinational corporations and tax dispute resolution. He also has experience in the taxation of compensation and benefits.
- Georgetown University Law Center (LL.M. in Taxation with Distinction) (2016)
- University of Kentucky (J.D.) (2014)
- University of Kentucky (B.S. Accounting and Finance magna cum laude) (2011)
- District of Columbia~United States (2017)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit~United States (2016)
- U.S. Tax Court~United States (2015)
- Kentucky~United States (2014)
Rate : $$$