Mr. Eric M. Lloyd is a partner in the San Francisco office of Seyfarth Shaw LLP, and a member of the Labor and Employment Department. His practice focuses on employment litigation, including discrimination, harassment, retaliation and wage and hour cases. Mr. Lloyd represents employers in single plaintiff, multi-plaintiff and class action cases in state court, federal court and arbitration.
In addition to his litigation practice, Mr. Lloyd advises employers on a wide range of matters, including employee/independent contractor classifications, joint employment risk mitigation practices, arbitration agreements, workplace investigations and employee handbooks.
Mr. Lloyd previously served on the board of directors of the AIDS Legal Referral Panel, a San Francisco non-profit organization that provides legal assistance to persons living with HIV or AIDS. Prior to joining Seyfarth Shaw, Mr. Lloyd practiced commercial litigation at a large international law firm.
- J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law (2007)
- Editor-in-Chief, Santa Clara Law Review
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley (1999)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Rate : $$$