Mr. Eric R. McDonough is a partner in the Los Angeles office of Seyfarth Shaw LLP and is co-chair of the Los Angeles Litigation Department. Mr. McDonough focuses his practice on general business and commercial litigation, with extensive experience in trade secrets litigation, technology disputes, unfair competition disputes, real estate litigation, antitrust actions, securities and financial litigation, products liability and tort litigation, insurance bad faith, and ERISA litigation.
Mr. McDonough has also defended employers in a variety of wrongful termination actions, including discrimination, constructive termination, and whistleblower claims. Mr. McDonough has experience in all phases of civil discovery, pre-trial, trial and post-trial litigation, including multiple arguments before the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law (1997)
- Moot Court Board, (1996-97)
- Associate Editor, Santa Clara Law Review, (1996-97)
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley (1992)
- California Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association (Litigation Section)
Rate : $$$