Eric A. Savage has over 30 years of litigation and arbitration experience in New York and New Jersey and has actively participated in litigation for both local businesses and major corporations nationwide.
He has conducted bench and jury trials in federal and state courts and handled arbitrations and appeals in a wide variety of employment matters, including those involving : Sexual harassment, Whistleblower matters, Wrongful termination, The Family and Medical Leave Act, The Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
In addition to his litigation practice, Eric provides counseling to clients on a wide range of employment matters, including the preparation and review of employee manuals and policies. He also provides training to management and supervisory employees on workplace harassment and privacy issues.
- J.D., New York University School of Law, 1978
- B.A., Princeton University, 1975
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, D.C. Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Tennessee
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Rule of Law Initiative Council, Middle East and North Africa, American Bar Association
- Member, Labor and Employment Law Section, American Bar Association
- Vice Chair, Middle East Law Committee, International Law and Practice Section, American Bar Association
- Member, Labor and Employment and Federal Practice and Procedure sections, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member, International Bar Association
Rate : $$$$