Attorney Erica Tannenbaum is passionate about helping people who have been seriously injured. People and corporations must be held accountable for their negligent actions which impact and change the lives of others. An accident can turn a person’s life upside down. That is why it is so important to contact an experienced personal injury law firm as soon as possible after your accident has occurred to obtain the guidance of a knowledgeable attorney to protect your rights.
I am proud to fight for my clients’ rights and I pride myself on obtaining the maximum recovery for my clients. I speak to each client personally on a regular basis. I know that passion, hard work, personal contact and diligence are the keys to providing the best legal representation.
At Cellino & Barnes, we have the resources and experience to take on the insurance industry on your behalf. Whether you live in Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens or other locations in New York State, our team of trial lawyers is dedicated to your case and through hard work and dedication we strive to obtain the best possible result for you.
- J.D. – Suffolk University Law School, Dean’s List
- B.A. – State University of New York at Buffalo, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- New York
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- Trial Attorney, Cellino & Barnes, P.C.
- Associate, Caesar and Napoli, P.C.
- Associate, Goldstein & Bashner, P.C.
- Associate, Lamb & Barnosky, LLP
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
- New York State Bar Association
Community Service : Board Member, Anti-Defamation League, Next Generation Philanthropy
Rate : $$$