Erica Stein Goldman represents a wide array of financial services companies in state and federal litigation including class actions. She regularly defends financial services providers against individual and class claims brought pursuant to RESPA, TILA, FCRA, FDCPA, and TCPA.
Additionally, Erica defends mortgage lenders, servicers, and other financial services providers against borrower complaints alleging violations of state statutes, wrongful foreclosures, and debt collection statutes.
- J.D., Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 2009, Cardozo Journal of International and Comparative Law, Member
- B.A., University of Michigan, Spanish, 2006, High Honors
- B.M., University of Michigan, Flute Performance, 2006, Distinction
Bar Admissions : New York; New Jersey
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
Professional Experience :
- JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., Vice President and Assistant General Counsel, Home Lending Litigation, 2016-2018
Rate : $$$$