West 10 Mile Road 15900Southfield 48075 MI US
Erica L. Cicchelli work at Cicchelli Law Offices PLLC. Practice areas Bankruptcy and debt, Divorce and separation, and Probate.
Bnakruptcy Related Forms:
- Bankruptcy Questionnaire: Fill out the Bankruptcy Questionnaire to the best of your ability and bring it with you to your first appointment.
- Required Documents: Documents that are typically required when filing for bankruptcy.
- Bankruptcy Information Sheet: The Bankruptcy Trustee requires that you have read and understood this sheet prior to your section 341 first meeting of creditors
Family Related Forms:
- Divorce Questionaire: Client Interview Form
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School-2000
- Oakland University-1994
Professional Memberships & Associations:
- State Bar of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Macomb County Bar Association
Rate : $$$$
What types of cases Attorney Erica L. Cicchelli & Cicchelli Law Offices PLLC can handle?
Cicchelli Law Offices PLLC can handle cases related to laws concerning Probate, Divorce, Bankruptcy. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Cicchelli Law Offices PLLC located?
How much would it cost to hire Cicchelli Law Offices PLLC?
Erica L. Cicchelli lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Erica L. Cicchelli reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Erica L. Cicchelli lawyer profile listing.