Ms. Rosasco represents employers, businesses, non-profits, homeowner associations, and insurance carriers in all aspects of civil and employment litigation. She has experience with jury trials, bench trials, mediations and arbitrations.
Ms. Rosasco litigates cases in the areas of employment law, sexual harassment, discrimination, retaliation, wrongful termination, ADA defense, wage and hour disputes, wage and hour class actions, business disputes, defamation, and breach of contract actions. She also provides advice and counsel to employers and businesses to avoid the high cost of litigation.
• Defended numerous businesses against ADA access litigants such as Scott Johnson, George Louie, Brenda Pickern, Juan Moreno, Robert McCarthy, Hali Arafiles and others.
• Defended employers in numerous wage claims before the California Office of Labor Commissioner.
• Negotiated severance agreements on behalf of employers and employees avoiding the need for expensive and protracted litigation.
• Successfully negotiated the settlement of a child labor law violation charge against the Division of Labor Standards Enforcement (DLSE).
• Defended employers against serious and willful (S&W) and 132a discrimination claims filed at the Worker’s Compensation Appeals Board (WCAB).