Erica D. McGrady has significant experience in representing companies and private equity firms on transactional matters and other complex business transactions, including mergers and acquisitions and venture capital and private equity investments. She also handles divestitures of subsidiaries and business segments, distressed merger and acquisition transactions, organizations and other strategic transactions.
Erica advises clients in a broad range of industries, including:
- Media and entertainment
- Social media
- Renewable energy.
In addition to transactional matters, Erica also advises senior executives and boards of directors of private and exchange-listed companies on sophisticated corporate governance matters, as well as with respect to compliance with the federal securities laws.
- Handles complex commercial transactions across a range of industries.
- Advised a premium denim designer and marketer in the
$97 million acquisition of another premium denim brand, as well as the subsequent $80 million sale of a core brand to two separate purchasers and the merger of the remaining brand with another complementary brand. Also provided regular advice in connection with compliance with SEC reporting and disclosure issues and general corporate governance matters.
- Represented a broadcast media company in its sale of multiple television stations to another broadcast media company.
- Assisted a health information network company in a bolt-on acquisition of a population health business.
- Counseled a sovereign wealth investment fund in multiple fund investments.
- Chair, board of trustees, Elsie Whitlow Stokes Community Freedom public charter school.
- J.D., University of Minnesota Law School,cum laude, 1996
- B.A., Miami University of Ohio, 1993
- District of Columbia
Rate : $$$$