Erica Rosales concentrates her practice on business, transactional, and real estate matters, with an emphasis on the food, beverage, and restaurant industries. She represents clients in mergers and acquisitions, reorganizations, financings, and real estate transactions.
- Judicial Extern, Hon. Marco A. Hernández, U.S. District Court, District of Oregon, Portland, Ore.
- Summer Associate, Davis Wright Tremaine, Portland, Ore.
- Law Clerk, Oregon Department of Justice, Financial Fraud/Consumer Protection Division, Salem, Ore.
- Lead Outreach Coordinator, Oregon Health Authority, Office of Healthy Kids, Salem, Ore.
Professional & Community Activities:
- Board Member, Oregon Hispanic Bar Association, 2016
- J.D., Willamette University College of Law, cum laude
- Executive Editor, Willamette Environmental Law Journal
- Roy Lockenour Award for Professional Responsibility
- Honors distinction, Legal Research and Writing
- Vice President, Multicultural Law Student Association
- B.A., Journalism, San Diego State University
Rate : $$$$