Eridania Perez is a partner in the Litigation Group and focuses her practice on commercial litigation and international arbitration. She has tried cases in US courts and arbitrated cases involving a wide range of insurance and reinsurance disputes, complex contractual disputes, as well as fraud and misrepresentation claims, and breaches of warranties and representations, among others.
Eridania regularly advises US and non-US multinationals regarding defense and strategy in potential US litigation and international arbitration proceedings involving complex civil and common law issues.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Member, USCIB/ICC USA Arbitration Nominations Committee, 2014-present
- Member, Education Committee and International Committee of the AIDA Reinsurance and Insurance Arbitration Society (ARIAS)·US
- Member, International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) Commission on Arbitration, 2010-2018
- Chair, Young Arbitrators Forum (YAF), Subcommittee of the United States Council for International Business (USCIB) Arbitration Committee, 2010-2018
- Member, Regional Coordinating Committee for the North America ICC Young Arbitrators Forum, 2012-2014
- Member, ICC Commission on Arbitration Task Force on “Production of Electronic Documents in Arbitration,” 2010
- Co-Chair, Litigation and Dispute Resolution Section, Hispanic National Bar Association, 2010
- Board Member, Latino Justice PRLDEF (Puerto Rican Legal Defense and Education Fund ), 2008-present
- Board Member, Dominicans on Wall Street (DOWS), 2012-present
- Rutgers University School of Law – Newark, J.D., M.A., Law Review, 1999
- Montclair State University, B.A., 1995
Rate : $$$