Erik J. Andrén is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group. Mr. Andrén joined Debevoise in 2016. He received his J.D. from New York University School of Law in 2016, where he was an articles editor of the NYU Journal of Law & Business. Mr. Andrén received his B.Sc. from Stockholm School of Economics in 2013. He is fluent in Swedish.
- Hojeij Branded Foods in its $330 million sale to Lagardère Travel Retail.
- Providence Service Corporation and LogistiCare in LogistiCare’s acquisition of Circulation, a provider of technology-enabled logistics solutions and analytics for managing non-emergency transportation across healthcare.
- EIG Global Energy Partners in the financing aspects of the formation of a joint venture with FS Investments to manage the $4 billion FS Energy and Power Fund.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its acquisition of SunSource, a distributor of hydraulic and pneumatic fluid power products in the U.S. and Canada.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $650 million acquisition of Capco, FIS’s management consulting business.
- CoAdvantage, a portfolio company of Morgan Stanley Private Equity, in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Progressive Employer Management Company.
- New York University School of Law, 2016, J.D.
- Stockholm School of Economics, 2013, B.S.
- New York
Rate : $$$$