Erik D. Baines works at Barnes & Diehl PC.
- University of Richmond, The T.C. Williams School of Law, Richmond, Virginia 2012
- Virginia Military Institute 2002
- Co-Authored with Michael HuYoung, Esquire, Shareholder at Barnes & Diehl, P.C., the Updates and Revisions to the Criminal Law and Criminal Procedure Chapters in the Virginia Law and Practice: A Handbook for Attorneys (2016 Edition)
- Update on Family Law (Fall, 2016)
- Update on Family Law (Spring, 2016)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Fishburne Military School, Member, Board of Visitors
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Adjunct Faculty (2012-Current)
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Erik D. Baines & Barnes & Diehl PC can handle?
Barnes & Diehl PC can handle cases related to laws concerning Family. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Barnes & Diehl PC located?
How much would it cost to hire Barnes & Diehl PC?
Erik D. Baines lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Erik D. Baines reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Erik D. Baines lawyer profile listing.
Brett A. Emison
Langdon & Emison Attorneys at Law
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates