Erik Jacobs joined Weitz & Luxenberg in 1997 and is an associate attorney in our Asbestos Litigation group. A practicing attorney since 1993, he is admitted to the bar of the State of New York.
Mr. Jacobs studied the law at New York Law School, which conferred upon him a juris doctor degree in 1992. Earlier, in 1985, he earned a master’s degree in international and public affairs from Columbia University and, four years prior to that, the New York native received a bachelor of arts degree from Columbia College.
- J.D., New York Law School, 1992
- M.S., Columbia University, 1985
- B.A., Columbia College, 1981
- New York
- U.S. District Court (NY Southern & Eastern)
- U.S. Court of Appeals (Second Circuit)
Rate : $$$