Erik W. Lane is member of Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP. Erik Lane’s practice focuses on litigation. Erik joined the firm in 2015.
- Editor-in-Chief, The New York Law School Law Review, New York Law School
- Harlan Scholar affiliated with the Center for Business and Financial Law, New York Law School
- Member, The Dean’s Leadership Council
- New York Law School, J.D., 2015
- Drake University, B.A., 2005
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
Rate : $$$$
What types of cases Attorney Erik Lane & Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP can handle?
Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP?
Erik Lane lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Erik Lane reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Erik Lane lawyer profile listing.
Dante Law Firm P.A.
Joslyn Law FIrm
Monteverde and Associates PC
Kisling, Nestico & Redick
Michael F. Boland
Pittsburgh Injury Lawyers P.C.
Custody Lawyer Riverside
Talkov Law Corp
Jeremy L. Goldstein & Associates LLC
Wilding & Co Lawyers