Erik Lemmon assists clients with all types of commercial real estate and finance transactions. Among his clients are residential and mixed-use commercial developers, landlords and tenants, lenders, and borrowers.
Erik practices in all areas of real estate, from simple commercial leases and sales to multi-use and residential developments and complex office, retail and other projects. His practice emphasizes in particular the representation of developers of sophisticated mixed-use, residential, and multi-family developments and planned communities. His clients appreciate his attention to detail, practical problem-solving, and team-player attitude.
Erik also represents lenders and borrowers in commercial finance transactions. Prior to law school, where he graduated first in his class, Erik was an officer in the U.S. Navy.
- Real Estate Development & Leasing
- Residential, multi-family, and mixed-use development
- Acquisitions and dispositions
- Land use and annexation
- Title and survey matters
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, J.D., 2008
- University of California, B.S., 2002
Bar Admissions : Colorado
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Rotary Club of Denver, Member
- Downtown Denver Partnership, Economic Development Council, Member
- Downtown Denver Partnership, Public Realm Council, Member
- Urban Land Institute, Member
- Denver/Colorado Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$