An enthusiastic and hardworking advocate for clients, Erika Dackin Prouty focuses her growing practice on commercial litigation.
- Representing insurance company in declaratory judgment action that involves unique questions concerning scope of indemnification provision in release as it relates to claims in class action, including assisting in formulating strategy, identifying and analyzing fact and legal issues, and preparing pleadings.
- Member of team conducting internal investigation for insurance company. Assisted in performing early case assessment and interviews of employees. Managed discovery collection from client, document review by team of contract attorneys, and production to state regulatory agencies and Department of Justice.
- Defended insurance company against claims of bad faith and breach of the covenant of good faith and fair dealing in a putative class action. Drafted discovery responses, dispositive motions and opposition to class certification briefing.
- Won motion to dismiss complaint alleging negligence against healthcare company, which the court granted sua sponte without permitting the plaintiff to respond.
- J.D., Duke University School of Law, 2016, cum laude, Faculty Graduation Award for Outstanding Achievement in Labor and Employment
- B.A., The Ohio State University, 2013, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
Admissions : U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2016
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Erika Dackin Prouty & Baker & Hostetler LLP can handle?
Baker & Hostetler LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Contracts, Class Action. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Baker & Hostetler LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Baker & Hostetler LLP?
Erika Dackin Prouty lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Erika Dackin Prouty reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Erika Dackin Prouty lawyer profile listing.
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates