Erika A. Dirk focuses her practice on business litigation. She has handled matters involving breach of contract, insurance coverage, partnership issues, and employment law. Erika graduated cum laude from Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law.
While in law school, she worked in the Bluhm Legal Clinic Center on Wrongful Convictions. Additionally, she gained courtroom experience arguing motions and developing litigation strategies while working for the Center for Criminal Defense.
Before entering the legal profession, Erika was a marketing content manager for a software company. She also served on the executive board of the Orr Fellowship, a two-year business and professional development program focused on bringing top talent to entrepreneurial companies in Indiana.
- J.D., cum laude, Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, 2018
- Journal of Law and Social Policy, Note and Comment Editor
- Julius H. Miner Moot Court Competition, Quarterfinalist
- Bluhm Legal Clinic: Center on Wrongful Convictions, Center for Criminal Defense
- Women’s Leadership Coalition, Professional Development Co-Chair
- Recipient, Benjamin Mazur Scholarship
- B.A., with distinction, Indiana University, 2013 (English)
- Hutton Honors College
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- Chicago Bar Association
Rate : $$$