Erika Aspericueta focuses her practice on commercial litigation, especially matters related to products liability, personal injury, wrongful death, insurance defense, and complex tort. Erika has extensive experience in all phases of litigation including discovery, taking and defending hundreds of percipient and expert depositions, law and motion, mediation, settlement negotiations, oral argument and trial preparation.
She has obtained numerous successful outcomes for her clients in the form of dismissals and motions for summary judgment in the early phases of litigation. Before joining the firm, Erika worked in the Legal Regulatory & Marketing Division of the Estée Lauder Companies, Inc., where she was responsible for ensuring compliance with self-regulatory agencies, federal and state laws.
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association, Advisory Committee on Women in Legal Profession; Diversity in the Profession Committee
- Board Member, Ferias Legales
- University of California Los Angeles Latino Alumni Association, Community Relations Committee Chair
Bar & Court Admissions:
- US District Court, Central District of California
- US District Court, Northern District of California
- J.D., Thomas Jefferson School of Law, 2010
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles, 2005, Dean’s List, Political Science and Chicano Studies
Rate : $$$