Erin Brummer is an Associate in Fragomen’s Boston office, where she works with clients across a variety of industries, including premier high-technology corporations. She has represented corporate and individual clients on a wide array of immigration matters, encompassing nonimmigrant petitions for a number of visa categories, and employment and family-based immigrant visa applications.
Prior to joining the firm, Erin worked with a Boston-based law firm, where she focused on preparing extraordinary ability and outstanding researcher petitions, national interest waivers, nonimmigrant visa petitions and adjustment of status applications.
She has experience working with clients spanning a broad range of industries, including healthcare, research and development organizations, and retail fashion conglomerates.
While in law school, Erin competed as a member of her school’s Jessup International Law Moot Court team.
Erin is also the Pro Bono Coordinator in Fragomen’s Boston office, where she works with Kids In Need of Defense (KIND) to help unaccompanied minors obtain Special Immigrant Juvenile Status.
She also works with a local domestic violence organization to help survivors obtain permanent resident and citizen status. She also provides immigration legal services to the Irish International Immigrant Center for a variety of applications and petitions.
Erin speaks English and French.
- Successfully filed numerous petitions for immigration classification for individual of extraordinary ability in the arts, sciences, business and athletics
- Prepared nonimmigrant petitions in a variety of visa categories including H-1B, L-1, O-1, E-2, E-3, J-1 and TN
- New England School of Law | J.D., 2010
- Alfred University | B.A., 2007
Bar Admissions: Massachusetts, New York
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
Rate : $$$