Erin E. Clark represents clients in state and federal courts in a variety of litigated matters, with a particular focus on financial services litigation. She routinely represents national banking institutions, mortgage servicers, lenders, and credit card companies, among other various financial entities.
Erin’s practice regularly involves defending clients from disputes arising from claims of fraud, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, unreasonable collection efforts, as well as federal and state statutory claims, including FCRA, FDCPA, CFPB, RESPA, DTPA, and TDCA. Erin also has experience representing clients in employment matters and insurance defense.
- Texas Christian University, BS, Journalism, cum laude
- Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, JD, Staff, Texas Wesleyan Law Review
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
Rate : $$$$