Erin Roberts practices with the healthcare team where she maintains an active transactional practice and has represented public and private entities in the acquisition and sale of hospitals, hospice agencies, home care agencies, and physician practices.
She has represented healthcare providers in the formation and operation of Accountable Care Organizations, including Medicare Shared Savings Program ACOs, and has represented hospitals and physicians in the drafting and negotiation of all types of physician services, recruitment, and employment agreements.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, JD (2006)
- Boston College, BA (2003)
Admissions : North Carolina
- Has represented several healthcare providers in the formation and operation of Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), including Medicare Shared Savings Program ACOs
- Counsels on corporate governance matters, including board members’ fiduciary duties regarding transactions
- Has formed professional corporations and limited liability companies owned and operating by healthcare practitioners
- Counsels hospitals with affiliation matters, including change of control agreements, long-term leases, and merger agreements
- Wake County Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association, Health Law Section
- American Health Lawyers Association
- North Carolina Society of Healthcare Attorneys
Rate : $$$