Erin M. Maddocks focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation, fiduciary dispute resolution, and litigation involving contested trusts and estates. She has litigated in state and federal courts and has experience litigating a wide range of complex commercial matters, including breach of contract, products liability, commercial credit and creditors’ rights.
Erin’s experience in probate and trust litigation includes will and trust contests and cases involving capacity, undue influence, determination of beneficiaries, homestead challenges, powers of attorney, spousal elective share, estate claims, breach of fiduciary duty, and tortious interference with inheritance.
- J.D., University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2007, cum laude
- B.A., University of Florida, Political Science, 2004, cum laude
Bar Admissions : New York; Florida
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- American Bar Association, Member
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, Member
- Habitat for Humanity of Palm Beach County, Board Member
- Florida Bar, Real Property Probate and Trust Litigation Section, Member
- Leadership West Palm Beach, Class of 2014
- Florida State Courts, Guardian ad Litem, Volunteer
Rate : $$$