Erin Bass focuses her practice on labor and employment litigation and counseling matters. She develops and implements education programs to train management on best practices and compliance to minimize litigation risk and promote effective management. Erin also designs policies and procedures that provide guidance on lawfully and efficiently managing a workforce.
Her litigation experience informs her advice: Erin defends employers against wage-hour class actions and claims of discrimination, wrongful termination, and whistleblower retaliation claims.
- Board Member, Maricopa County Bar Association, Employment Law Section
- Secretary, Arizona Law Review Alumni Association
- Law and Legislative Action Committee, Greater Phoenix Chapter of the Arizona Society for Human Resource Management
- Past Treasury and Finance Chair, Gabriel’s Angels Board of Young Professionals
- National Financial Institutions Employment Lawyers Committee
- Contributing Editor, The Developing Labor Law
- J.D., University of Arizona College of Law, 2012, summa cum laude; Order of the Coif; Research Editor, Arizona Law Review
- B.A., Arizona State University, 2009, cum laude, Journalism
Rate : $$$