Erin F. Paternostro concentrates her practice in the areas of energy and natural resources law and real estate transactions.
- Assisted clients with the performance and preparation of mineral title opinions, as well as issues related to surface use or surface damages claims arising from coal, oil, and gas operations
- Handled matters involving mineral transactions and acquisitions, including the coordination and performance of due diligence and title defect curative work
- Experience in preparing leases, deeds, easements, and other related agreements
- J.D. West Virginia University
- B.S. West Virginia University
- Kanawha County Bar Association
- Senior Managing Editor, West Virginia Law Review
- Energy & Mineral Law Foundation
- Women’s Energy Network
- Board of Directors, Greater Appalachian Basin Association of Lease and Title Analysts
- Recording Secretary, Board of Directors, National Association of Lease and Title Analysts
Rate : $$$$
What types of cases Attorney Erin Paternostro & Steptoe & Johnson PLLC can handle?
Steptoe & Johnson PLLC can handle cases related to laws concerning Real Estate, Energy Utilities & Environmental. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Steptoe & Johnson PLLC located?
How much would it cost to hire Steptoe & Johnson PLLC?
Erin Paternostro lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Erin Paternostro reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Erin Paternostro lawyer profile listing.
Dante Law Firm P.A.
Joslyn Law FIrm
Monteverde and Associates PC
Kisling, Nestico & Redick
Michael F. Boland
Pittsburgh Injury Lawyers P.C.
Custody Lawyer Riverside
Talkov Law Corp
Jeremy L. Goldstein & Associates LLC
Wilding & Co Lawyers