Erin A. Sutton’s public finance practice includes both traditional governmental bond and note issues as well as conduit financings for 501(c)(3) organizations and for-profit entities.
She has experience as bond counsel and underwriter’s counsel for a variety of tax-exempt and taxable debt transactions, including those involving hospital facilities, long-term care facilities, senior living communities, other 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations, public schools, and counties and municipal corporations.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., 1997)
- John Carroll University (B.A., cum laude, 1994)
Bar Admissions : Ohio
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio Women’s Bar Foundation
- St. Brendan School, School Advisory Board
- Mohun Health Care Center, chair, Board of Trustees
Rate : $$$$