Erin A. Webber represents management in various employment matters, with an emphasis on: Employment discrimination on the basis of sex, age, race and disability, Retaliation Workplace harassment, Leaves of absence and disability accommodation.
She defends clients in employment-related disputes before federal and state courts, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Missouri Human Rights Commission, the Kansas Human Rights Commission and the Colorado Civil Rights Division.
She assists with employee and managerial training and provides employment counseling on a daily basis. Her clients include, among others, retailers, school districts and restaurants. Prior to joining Littler, she practiced employment discrimination defense and commercial litigation at two other firms.
Erin is a member of Littler Mendelson’s Board of Directors and the Associates Candidate Committee. She opened Littler’s Kansas City, Missouri office in 2006 and served as its office managing shareholder until 2010.
- J.D., University of Missouri, 1996
- B.A., University of Missouri, 1993
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, District of Kansas
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Magistrate Judge Selection Committee, U. S. District Court, District of Colorado
- Former President, Colorado Chapter, Federal Bar Association
- Former District 1 Representative, Young Lawyers Council, Missouri Bar, 1999-2000
- Charter Member, Young Litigator’s Forum of Kansas City
Rate : $$$$