Ernest W. Williams is a Member in Stoll Keenon Ogden’s Louisville office and has been with the firm since 1975. He serves as chair of the Mergers & Acquisitions practice and is a member of the Business Services Securities & Corporate Governance practice. His practice focuses on business acquisitions and dispositions, business organizations, distribution agreements and supply agreements.
He has represented buyers and sellers of businesses, including asset acquisitions, stock acquisitions, mergers and establishment of joint ventures. He has also lectured for the Louisville Bar Association and Lorman Education Services Seminars.
Ernie is a member of the Louisville and Kentucky Bar associations. To give back to the community, he serves on the board of directors for the Kentucky Opera and Childplace. Married with three sons, he enjoys playing golf in his free time.
- Harvard University 1975, J.D.
- Murray State University 1972, B.S., magna cum laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- Louisville Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Financial Executives International, Louisville Chapter
- Kentucky Opera, board of directors
- Childplace, Inc., Chairman, board of directors
Rate : $$$$