Ms. Estelle J. Tsevdos has significant litigation, prosecution, licensing, and counseling patent experience. More specifically, she has prepared and prosecuted life sciences patent applications, prepared infringement and validity opinions, conducted due diligence, carried out licensing negotiations and activities and other transactional matters, and litigated both ANDA and other life sciences, cosmetic, and chemical patent litigations.
Ms. Tsevdos has a Ph.D. in Pharmacology, with post-doctorate study in biomedical sciences and anesthesiology. She also has prosecuted U.S. and foreign patent applications in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, agricultural, cosmetic, medical device, and chemical arts.
As an attorney, she has founded intellectual property departments at law firms and served as in-house counsel at such companies as American Cyanamid and Procter & Gamble. Her life sciences background and industry experience, as well as large-firm credibility, greatly inform the advice and counsel she provides clients.
- Ohio State University Graduate School(Ph.D.)
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law (J.D.)
- Ohio Wesleyan University (B.A., cum laude)
- State of Ohio
- United States Patent & Trademark Office
- William C. Conner Inn of Court for the Southern District of New York
- IBA (now BIO – the Biotechnology Industry Organization) Patent Committee
- Member and Past-Chair
- The Biotechnology Institute at the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Board Member
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- New York Intellectual Property Law Association
- Philadelphia Intellectual Property Law Association
Rate : $$$$